OPK Head Start
Head Start is the Oregon Pre-kindergarten Program for children 3-5 years of age. It is state funded and is free for the families that qualify under income. Children must be 3 by September 1st of current school year, must meet income guidelines. Services are also offered to children with disabilities and foster children.
- USDA Approved Meals
- Opportunity for Development Screening
- Developmental Appropriate Curriculum
- Family Services
- Health & Nutrition Referrals
- Dental & Medical Referrals
- Onsite Health & Nutrition Coordinator
- Transportation Limited
Program Classroom Hours: Monday- Thursday
AM Slot: 8:00 a.m. – 11:30 p.m.
PM Slot: 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.