Early Head Start
Early Head Start partnership program is for children ages 6 weeks – 3 years of age. Free for families that qualify under program guidelines. Qualifications for this program include income, disability, & ERDC. Please see program for specific details. Children are included in our Infant/Toddler Room. This program is available due to a partnership with Oregon Childhood Development Coalition (OCDC).
- USDA Approved Meals
- Opportunity for Development Screening
- Developmental Appropriate Curriculum
- Family Services
- Health & Nutrition Referrals
- Dental & Medical Referrals
- Onsite Health & Nutrition Coordinator
- Year Round Services
- ERDC Accepted
Program Classroom Hours: Monday- Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.